The simulator is designed for instruct drivers to run MAZ-543 heavy truck in different weather conditions at any time of the day and night according to training programs and driving courses provided by the customer.
- Driver's module;
- Module of instructor's operation station.
Simulator in the process of training:
- Represents a real driver's cabin of heavy truck MAZ-543;
- Produces driver's vision area;
- Imitates dynamic loads on a driver while driving the truck;
- Exercises intercommunication between trainee and instructor;
- Provides a number of exercises to conduct studies;
- Automatically tests and safes the results of the exercises;
- Supervises activity of a trainee at all stages of the practice.
The advantages of the simulator:
- Improvement of quality and efficiency of training;
- Reduction of training cost;
- Possibility of combining simulators in a single local network for co-operation in one and the same virtual space;
- Driving train-type vehicle.
|Accommodation surface||at least 22 m²|
|Operating temperature||from +10 °C to +25 °C, when humidity no more than 80%|
|Power supply||single-phase network of alternating current 220 V, 50 Hz voltage|
|Power consumption||no more than 5 kW|
|Readiness time for operation after turning on||no more than 10 minutes|
|Continuous operation time||no more than 6 hours, followed by a break for 2 hours|